Deslog Energy Services Limited is set to train and certify Nigerians in oil and gas top-notch courses that will definitely boost their chances of employment into the oil & gas industry both in Nigeria and abroad.
For several years most Nigerians have developed themselves to fit in more in the oil and gas upstream sector making this sector to be over crowded while there are untapped opportunities in the midstream and downstream sectors with good pay as well, this gap found in our skill development system has seriously encouraged the continues hiring of expatriates to handle almost all the professional jobs in midstream and downstream sectors of oil and gas industry leaving Nigerian youths unemployed despite the fact that Nigeria is the producers of the oil and gas
To close this gap, we have designed this special six (6) days training program targeted at all Nigerians both students of higher institutions, graduates from all disciplines, technicians, engineers, medical personnel, managers, supervisors, employed and unemployed Nigerians who desire for employment into the oil & gas midstream and downstream sectors.
COURSES TO BE COVERED IN THIS PROGRAM INCLUDE:
► General HSE Level 1 & 2 (Safety Officer’s Level)
► Advanced HSE Level 3 (Safety Supervisor’s Level)
► Oil & Gas Project Management
► Oil & Gas Logistics Management
The original fee for the listed courses is
₦145,000 but we have made the training free to participate, you will only pay ₦5,000 for registration and ₦40,000 for certificate processing and save ₦100,000, no hidden charges.
Note: If you have already been trained on HSE level 1,2&3 courses and wishes to participate in Oil & Gas Project management and or Oil & gas Logistics Management trainings under this scheme, then you have to pay the total amount of ₦35,000 which comprises registration and certificates fee.
Final Batch for;
LAGOS: Monday 7th – Saturday 12th August, 2017
PORT HARCOURT: Monday 7th – Saturday 12th August, 2017
WARRI: Monday 7th – Saturday 12th August, 2017
ENUGU: Monday 7th – Saturday 12th August, 2017
IBADAN: Monday 14th – Saturday 19th August, 2017
ABUJA: Monday 14th – Saturday 19th August, 2017
UYO: Monday 14th – Saturday 19th August, 2017
OTHER AVAILABLE TRAINING CHANNELS
Weekend Class for Port Harcourt: 5 Saturdays. (Saturdays 9:30am – 3:30pm)
Weekend Class for Lagos: 5 Saturdays. (Saturdays 9:30am – 3:30pm).
Online Training: After registration and complete payment, you will be given access to our online portal where you will train and write exams/assessments online after which your certificates will be shipped to your location within 2 weeks of completion. You can also pick up your certificate from any of our offices. (Note: This program will end on 31st Augus, 2017).
TOTAL COST IMPLICATION
► Registration Fee: ₦5,000
► Certificate processing fee ₦40,000 (Compulsory for all participants)
► The training is Free
► Job consultation & Assistance is Free
► Assistance on CV packaging is Free
► Assistance to interested participants to register as a professional member of National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN)
► First 5 people to register for this training and make complete payment before the commencement date will get one International Safety Passport (ISP) from our partner in Dubai 100% free. The current value for International Safety Passport is 150Dirham
MODE OF PAYMENT
Participants will be allowed to pay the certificate fee up to two (2) times installment but payment must be completed on or before the last day of the training.
At the end of the training, participant who passes the assessments will be issued four (4) different certificates which include General HSE level 1&2, Advanced HSE level 3, Oil and Project Management and Oil and Gas Logistics Management. These certificates are internationally recognized and accepted locally which means you can use these certificates to work here in Nigeria and Abroad. We will also assist interested participants to obtain professional membership certificate from The National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN). Note; membership certificate is optional.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Option 1: Click HERE to Register
- Option 2: Visit any of our offices to obtain the registration form
- Option 3: Sms your email address and training code (OGET2017) to 07035612321 to receive the registration form in your inbox
- For corporate booking contact: 07035612321
Register early and reserve your seat, we currently have limited space.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS TRAINING PROGRAM
- The training is free you will only pay for registration and certificate processing fee
- participants will be issued four different international certificates which is recognized worldwide and accepted locally
- Participants will have over 83% chances of securing jobs into oil & gas midstream and downstream sectors of economy
- Free registration into our Job connect portal for job updates and employment assistance
- Free career counseling and CV packaging
- With the help of our technical partners abroad, we will equally assist interested participants in traveling to gulf countries (Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain etc.) for jobs and further studies.
- The training will be delivered by professionals, licensed trainers with several years of field experience in Safety practices and oil & gas management
- Assistance to register as a professional member of National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
- All graduates (irrespective of the discipline)
- Every one seeking a certification to secure employment into the oil and gas industry
- Anyone who want to engage in Transport and Logistic job
- Everyone who needs professional counseling in career pathway
- Graduates (B. Eng, BA, B. Tech, Bsc, NCE, OND, HND etc.) holders who want to work or working in Oil & Gas Midstream and Downstream sectors of economy,
- Anyone who want to work as HSE officer or supervisor in reputable organizations.